Dear Prospective Member:
The Chamber’s number one goal is to create a strong local economy. All of the programs and benefits supported by your membership investment go toward achieving that goal. Your membership is also a commitment to the entire community and a pledge of support for the economic growth and vitality of the Cottage Grove area.
We at the Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce appreciate your interest in a Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce membership. Membership with the Chamber says to our community that you value Cottage Grove, the community and the importance of supporting one another in partnership for our collective future.
Chamber membership benefits us all. The most important benefit to any Chamber member is the ability to network with people like you who are interested in the economic welfare of our community. Your membership investment makes it possible for the Chamber to serve our community through support of economic, cultural, educational and civic projects.
We at the Chamber encourage you to become involved. Attend Business after Hours, Concerts in the Park, Forums and volunteer to be involved. You will find that the more you are able to give of yourself the greater the return you will experience. We truly look forward to working with you in partnership for community.
Here’s what your Chamber membership can do for you:
Promote Your Business:
- Through networking events like “Business After Hours”
- Through referrals from the chamber information center
- Through sponsorship opportunities like "Concerts in the Park", the ”Main Street Chili Cook–off”, "Christmas in Cottage Grove" and other chamber sponsored events
Support Your Business:
- Through e-mail alerts to remind you of upcoming events or fraud concerns
- Through the gift certificate program you can make gift giving easy while supporting local merchants
- Through forums your business can receive information about issues that affect businesses
Expose Your Business:
- Through the annual chamber directory where your business will be listed
- Through the chamber website your business will be posted. (Our website receives approximately 5,000 hits per month!)
- Through the “Chamber News” your business will be exposed to over 4500 readers through the circulation of the monthly chamber newsletter in the Cottage Grove Sentinel
Recognize Your Business:
- Through the “Annual Awards Banquet” where many awards and recognition are received
- Through ribbon cuttings you can enjoy an official Grand Opening organized by the chamber Greeters
Download your membership packet and Join Today!:
Chamber Member Information
Ways you can be Involved
Website features available
Gift Certificate Program
ACH Authorization form
Quick start your chamber membership
Ribbon Cutting Request Form